About the internship
As our new Communication Intern, you will be working closely within a small team of ambitious people who are always trying to take it to the next level. Our vision is to be the preferred creative agency for sustainable companies, helping them thrive by making sustainability a little more exciting.
But enough about us. Back to you.
You see yourself as an ambitious, who has an interest in branding and marketing. You are an average-or-above-writer. You are currently studying and are looking for an internship where you can try out some of your skills. You are looking for hands-on experience!
We would like you to be
- Self-driven and are ready to take the lead on your own projects.
- Pitching your ideas to team members
- Passionate about writing
- Comfortable in the world of digital advertising
Here are some examples of the work you will be involved in
- Creating content on our SoMe; Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Assist in drafting up monthly Newsletter
- Assist in carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with trends
- Assist in scoping, planning, executing ABEL’s own marketing initiatives
We believe in getting our hands dirty so you should be confident with one of the following (few can do both):
- Digital Advertisement (Facebook, Google, YouTube or Email)
- Content Production (Copywriting, Blogging, Film Production or Graphical Design)
What We Offer
Okay, so we are quite the odd team… The founding fathers, Marcus and Oscar, are like an old couple finishing each other's sentences, Jan is our crazy junior/senior strategist with experience as CMO in successful startups like Trustpilot. Jeppe, our Creative Lead, is a world class dancer with over 600 million views on YouTube…. Ok you get it. Just come in and meet the rest so they can tell you their stories.
- A culture of constant learning
- Flexible workflow and hours
- Our office in Frederiksberg with 24/7 access
- An always changing lunch deal
- Ambitious and fun colleagues
Send your application to Oscar Haumann, Abel's Co-founder.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: "Marketing Intern"
Deadline: Running - no deadline
In case of questions regarding the position, please contact Oscar Haumann.