About the internship
As our new Project and Communication Intern, you will be working closely within a small team of ambitious people who are always trying to take it to the next level. Our vision is to be the preferred creative agency for sustainable companies, helping them thrive by making sustainability a little more exciting.
But enough about us. Back to you.
You see yourself as an ambitious, who has an interest in branding and marketing. You are an average-or-above-writer. You are currently studying and are looking for an internship where you can try out some of your skills. You are looking for hands-on experience!
We would like you to be
- Self-driven and are ready to take the lead on your own projects.
- Pitching your ideas to team members
- Passionate about writing
- Comfortable in the world of digital advertising
Here are some examples of the work you will be involved in
- Developing strategies and creative concepts for Brand Activation
- Developing campaign strategies
- Developing messaging for specific campaigns
- Creating content on our SoMe; Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with trends
- Scoping, planning, executing marketing initiatives for Abel and our clients.
We believe in getting our hands dirty so you should be confident with:
- Content Production (Copywriting, Blogging, Film Production or communication in Graphic Design)
What We Offer
- A culture of constant learning
- Flexible workflow and hours
- Our office in Frederiksberg with 24/7 access
- An always changing lunch deal
- Ambitious and fun colleagues
Send your application to Oscar Haumann, Abel's Founding Partner.
Contact details: email@example.com
Subject: "Communication Intern"
Deadline: 30. juni.
In case of questions regarding the position, please contact Oscar Haumann.